The OMNI-Program™ represents seventeen years of intense Research, Development and Testing resulting in the identification and isolation of the 14 critical brain “circuits” or cognitive skills (out of 136 identified by Guilford) necessary to be prepared for, and succeed within:
- Our Current Education System
- A Structured Career or Profession
- Social and Business Settings within the Fast Paced 21st Century Environment
- A comprehensive, Innovative Environment Requiring Leadership Skills, Business Savvy and Sharp Thinking
By applying this extensive research, FYI and its Partners have developed a state-of-the-art program that identifies and measures the strength of each of these 14 crucial skills. The first step to determining your child’s future potential is to measure their OMNI-Profile™ using the OMNI-Assessment™.
The OMNI-Assessment™ is a scientifically based computer program consisting of 14 different sub-assessments that measure the exact level of development of each of the 14 fundamental intelligences or abilities that are most critical to learning and success in modern life. Taking the OMNI-Assessment™ is analogous to getting a physical examination to assess the brain’s state of health and ability to perform a specific task, except it is actually entertaining and fun! The result is presented in the OMNI-Profile™, a graphic representation of the individual’s ability and the data are presented in an easily understood, 14 element full-color bar graph showing the exact level of development for each core intelligence or Cognitive Skill. An example is shown for reference, we refer to this chart as the student’s OMNI-Profile™, and it is as unique to every individual as the product itself is unique to FYI.
The OMNI-Assessment™ Detects, Measures and Determines the optimum stimulation method most suited to each individual child. Once identified, the OMNI-Learn™ program can fully develop the deficient “circuitry” over a relatively short period of time.
The OMNI-Learn™ program consists of 14 learning modules that target the individual Cognitive Skills assessed in the OMNI-Profile™. Each section contains four levels of difficulty that are designed to challenge and stimulate your child’s brain at the five critical stages of Learning Ability:
- Stimulation – Is the student’s brain responding to the stimuli?
- Cognition – Is the student seeing and hearing the stimuli effectively
- Memorization – How effectively can the student utilize short-term memory and long-term memory?
- Evaluation and Classification – How well can the students make sense of and sort information retained in short term memory and long-term memory?
- Problem solving or computation – How well can the student use the information contained in the first four steps to solve problems?
To prove its effectiveness, the OMNI-Program™ was administered to actual school children in a real school environment, approximately 17,000 students in all, over time. This gave us the opportunity to apply, test and perfect the product, while scientifically proving its effectiveness in real life situations. We also proved to ourselves that we CAN make a difference in the lives of the Children and Parents who participated in the program.